What will the apprentice be doing?
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing a call out portfolio
· Liaising with other departments and external stakeholders to ensure that customers receive their orders as efficiently as possible
· Producing technical and sales assistance
· Creating new customer accounts
· Setting up client access to our website
· Dealing with customer queries
· Work within stipulated KPI targets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 4 Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position offered salary range up to £25,00pa + commission
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Non judgemental, Patience
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5) Desired