- Working with a team of experienced accountants and auditors.
- Working in a team out of the office at clients.
- Assisting seniors.
- reparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Assisting on audits of limited companies and also other specialist audits ( Charities, solicitors accounts, pension schemes etc).
- Work as part of a larger team either at clients premises or in the office
- Exposure to VAT, tax and payroll.
- Assisting senior staff
Please note - Salary competitive.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- No prior experience in accountancy needed.
- Strong academic achievements
- Good communicator
- Hard Working
- Minimum grade C at GSCE in: maths, English.
- A-Level Grades A-C
- Minimum 2.1 degree
Things to consider
- Excellent - Possibility of becoming a manager or higher.
- 23 days annual leave
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Free on-site parking