Working for this market leader, as a bright, client focused graduate your career progression is limitless. Your career will be driven by your personal commitment, ambition and desire to succeed. With such a diverse business profile, customer portfolio and geographic coverage, you can enjoy a long and rewarding career with a true market leader.
You will start your training within the key account managent/customer support area of the operation.
Initial duties will involve:
- As part of a team you will be responsible for managing key accounts - mainly blue chip, global customers.
- Communication internally and externally to update on client accounts
- Provide daily KPI reporting
- Monitoring in day performanc through transport management software
- Paperwork handling
- Dealing wth queries via e mail and over the telephone
- Any other relevant duties
- Degree in business, logistics, analytical or economics related fields
- Outstanding initiative
- Excellent work ethic
- Dynamic, ambitious, driven & self-motivated
- Solutions orientated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communicator
- Demonstrate experience in customer service
- IT literate, with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Exeperience of a placement/work experience withi logistics would be desirable
HOURS OF WORK:Mon - Fri - 0700 - 0500 or 4 on 4 off 0500 - 1700 shifts