Brief overview of the role:
To ensure that the processes that support the depot are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy. To support the DQM by providing an administrative service in the areas of depot compliance. Vacancy Description:
Key Tasks/Areas of responsibility:
- Administer the stocks of uniforms and audit uniform standards across the depot.
- Assist in the completion of daily vehicle checks
- Carry out vehicle weight checks on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis
- Conduct ID Badge audits and place orders where applicable
Ops Office Support:
- Support the Saturn Management processes
- Answer telephone calls and provide support to drivers, customers and consumers
- Assist Shift Managers with the allocation/booking of collections
- Liaise with visitors & contractors ensuring the relevant H&S and Security paperwork is completed
Goods on Hold Support:
- Assist with depot collections & customer enquiries
- Assist with the completion of parcel & content searches
- Support in the maintenance of DPD Training Academy users
- Assist with the maintenance of depot compliance folders
- Conduct analysis of depot compliance and report back to DQM/OM
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by Line Management
- Familiar with Google Workspace (GMail/GSheet)
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- High attention to detail to produce accurate and quality work
Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability
4 GCSEs at grade 4/C or above (or equivalent qualifications).
The opportunity to progress your career within the business.
Monday to Friday, hours TBC
Total of 40 hours a week Annual Wage -
Expected duration - 18 months
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of GBP1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation's favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK's most sustainable delivery company.