An urban innovation company are looking for a Junior Product Analyst to join their team who provide facility and expertise in supporting the development of new products and services, test ideas and develop business models.
The suitable candidate will be commercially-minded and be able to take research and insights and bridge the gap between the companies technical team such as; urban technology, data science, software engineering and their clients. This role would be ideal for a recent graduate who has interest in new and emerging innovative technologies and making ideas tangible and actionable in real environments.
- Conduct marketing scanning and technology mapping in different sectors to uncover future trends.
- Research and network with experts in varied fields and gather and understanding of different sectors.
- Gain stakeholder feedback, input and buy-in across multiple projects.
- Identify product and service opportunities based on insight, current environment and trends.
- Conduct and translate research into compelling stories.
- Build user cases and stories for new concepts and solutions.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proactive and effective communicator.
- Strong research skills
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of digital product development or associated tech is desirable.
This is for a 6 month Fixed-Term contract with extension past this date