2022 Graduate Recruitment Consultant Job (June/July/Aug/Sep)
Working for an industry leader in data and analytics
Based in Wimbledon
22k base salary plus uncapped commission (35-40k OTE)
If you enjoy a driven, competitive environment and want to kickstart your career in a rapidly growing industry, then Harnham is the company for you. You don't need to have any recruitment or sales experience, if you have a degree in any discipline then we want to hear from you! We are beginning to interview final year students for our summer 2022 intake and welcome all applicants with great communication skills and a drive to succeed.
Harnham is an established recruitment firm who specialise within data and analytics, we operate internationally and are hoping to grow our London team even more next year.
We are looking for driven, hardworking 2022 graduates to join us in our South London office.
At Harnham our graduate position offers an industry leading training program that is designed to cultivate your career within the company. A career in recruitment can supply the opportunity for fast progression and uncapped commission on top of your base salary, as well as the chance to build up a diverse network of high-level clients.
We offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- 35-40k OTE in your first year
- A competitive and team driven culture
- An exceptional 2-year training program (alongside progression opportunities)
- Lots of employee benefits including meals out and trips abroad
The Recruitment Consultant role will include:
- Business Development - Actively bringing in new business to the company through cold-calling and networking, selling your recruitment services as well as Harnhams.
- Candidate Sourcing - Sourcing the best candidates for the job through posting on job boards and headhunting people with the required skills.
- Process/Account Management - Preparing candidates for interviews, checking in with both candidates and clients, and making sure the process runs smoothly.
- Placement Negotiations - Closing the deal when a candidate is offered the job, ensuring they get the best offer, and then earning commission.
To apply to our 2022 graduate scheme please send your application to Alex Wiffin by clicking the apply button above.