Opportunities for new Graduates - Fareham, near Portsmouth
Are you a new graduate looking for an exciting job with great career prospects ? Joining Blueprint's team of graduate Recruitment Consultants and Recruiters could be a great option for you.
The role of a graduate trainee involves working in sales and customer service as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant or a candidate focussed Recruiter. This role will suit individuals who want a career in a fast-paced office environment where they will be working in a friendly and ambitious team of graduates, telephone interviewing candidates and speaking to companies about a wide range of professional business and design vacancies. Full training will be provided.
We are based on the waterside Cams Hall business park at Fareham near to the M27 motorway and we offer excellent career progression and a vibrant and enthusiastic workplace. You will need to have excellent communication skills and should be confident with using the telephone.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of GBP25 - GBP28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.