Kingston Upon Thames
Flexible working - 3 days a week in the office
9am - 5pm
Are you organised with a good attention to detail?
Are you looking to kickstart your career?
A leading food company are looking for a strong Graduate Administrator to join their team, our client is eager to find an individual with a passion for sustainability and the food industry.
Main Responsibilities of a Graduate Administrator
- Daily processing of orders and invoices
- Dealing with queries and operational issues
- Point of contact for telephone calls and emails
- Dealing with tasks from the team's daily task sheet - ensuring they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Dealing with credit request and customer claims
- Conducting sales administration work
- Order Processing
Specification of a Graduate Administrator
- Import knowledge (desirable)
- Good multitasker
- Effective communicator
- Great work ethic
- Excellent computer skills - Excel
- Fast and Accurate
- 20 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants, and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position