This advertising tech startup brings the high-quality advertising experiences of social media to the open web (i.e. to news or content publishers). Their user-friendly advert formats drive attention and ROI for advertisers whilst transforming the way publishers monetise a specific kind of website.
They're a fast-growing, profitable start up with ambitions to scale their product around the world, improving advertiser performance and publisher (website) revenue whilst ensuring they don't compromise on the user's experience.
- Design stand-out marketing collateral to drive products, features and capabilities.
- Keep their 'Case Study library' up-to-date with lots of one pagers and success stories for sales teams to share with clients.
- Develop a calendar of tactical campaigns to support sales around key moments and events e.g peak retail season, Christmas, key sporting events
- Support the Marketing Manager in pushing out content, from monthly newsletters and 'Creatives of the month' to industry-specific content and PR, across a range of channels.
Awards, Events & Brand
- Support the Marketing Manager in the organisation and smooth running of in-person and online industry events
- Support the Marketing Manager with written award entries and supporting materials
- Design their 'merch' and new starter packages
- Communication - Superb written communication skills and grammar.
- Creativity - A natural eye for design and strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Basic video editing skills and knowledge of Sketch are also highly desirable, but not essential.
- Strategic thinker - A strategic, analytical and solutions-oriented thinker with commercial awareness and knowledge of how marketing supports sales.
- Time management - Strong planning and time management skills, with high attention to detail.
- Relationship building - A team player with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with both internal teams and external partners.
- Ambition - Self motivated individual with a desire to learn, develop and progress.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Benefits and Company Perks
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial, and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company's growth
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited career progression. You will grow as the company grows.
- Free snacks, coffee, frequent social events