Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive / Creative Copywriter
Salary: GBP19,000 to GBP20,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing Date: 31st October
Armagard Ltd, an established, award-winning industrial manufacturer from Birmingham seeks a B2B Digital Marketing Graduate who has a keen interest in creative copywriting to join their team full-time.
Armagard has over 30 years of international industry experience in the design and manufacture of protective environmental enclosures for displays and IT hardware, across a range of industries from digital signage to food manufacturing. Over 100,000 Armagard enclosures protect screens and computers for businesses in 54 countries worldwide.
Digital Marketing Executive Role:
As a digital marketing graduate you will be responsible for the development of marketing copy, social media posts, e-mail campaigns, creative copywriting, exhibitions, and other marketing related duties. Day-to-day you'll be reporting to the Marketing Coordinator and working alongside an experienced digital web and marketing team, who will help to develop and guide your marketing knowledge.
Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Write, proof and edit copy for our B2B company literature and other marketing collateral, such as articles, product pages, datasheets, case studies and more.
- Create engaging social media content that promotes our products and brand, alongside targeted advertising campaigns.
- Help organise, set-up and attend international company exhibitions.
- Collate email lists, set-up campaigns and send mailshots at scheduled times for external and internal stakeholders.
- Organise new on-site product photography and in-location images.
- Learn and implement Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) knowledge within the copy you write.
- Execute full audit of in-house documents and research of competitors.
- Update and provide monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Carry out broken link checking.
- Conduct keyword ranking analysis.
- Perform monthly contact forms testing.
- General marketing admin.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing (or related) is required, 2:1 (equivalent) or higher.
- 0 -1 year of experience within marketing field (highly desirable, but not essential).
- A passion and drive for a future in B2B marketing and digital marketing.
- Strong written English and copywriting skills. (Must have A-Level or Grade B or equivalent).
- InDesign and Photoshop skills (highly desirable, but not essential).
- Organisation, with the ability to carry out several tasks simultaneously.
- Self-management, oversee your own task list, and keep objectives moving forward.
- Attention to detail, spot and remove discrepancies when reviewing marketing content.
- Communication, confidently converse with different departments, suppliers and customers.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of, Copywriter, Content Marketer, Creator, Junior Content Executive, Marketing Copywriter, Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Graduate Marketing, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing, Marketing Officer Assistant, Graphics Marketing Assistant, Project Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive B2B Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation Advisor, InDesign, Photoshop, Creative Article Writing may also be considered for this role.