Business Administration Apprentice NVQ level 3 - Wakefield (Normanton)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join one of the most recognised Powered Access companies in the UK and start on the path to a successful and rewarding career.
We will provide the successful applicant with a structured programme of training, leading to valuable NVQ qualifications in Business Administration which can give a pathway in to a future career in any business.
AFI has an enviable reputation for developing Apprentices, with many going on to have successful careers in the various divisions within the AFI Group.
The Role and Ideal Candidate:
- Work towards NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Valuable practical experience working in an office environment.
- You will gain experience in performing general office duties, in particular communication skills via phone and email etc.
- You will also be given job specific training to become a Hire Desk Controller, a recognised career path with excellent progression prospects
- You will be outgoing and have excellent communication skills
- You must be a team player and take instruction well
- You must have a good telephone manner and computer skills
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 27 hire locations across the UK, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award - to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Salary is based on the National Apprenticeship rate + benefits..
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions (from aged 22, but voluntary enrolment can be made before this age. Opt-out available)
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- AFI Rewards
In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).