Graduate Analyst Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment have just taken on a new Graduate Analyst position with a Bournemouth based company, recently names by the Financial Times as one of Europe's 1000 fastest growing companies. While they are growing quickly, they still maintain that people focused, friendly family feel within their offices.
This Graduate Analyst role will give the successful candidate a chance to develop within their career within a professional and client-focused organisation.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range of GBP25,000-29,000
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working arrangement
Duties & Responsibilities of the Graduate Analyst:
- Optimise the structure and visualisation of data and reports
- Ensure accuracy with all reports
- Data administration and maintenance
- Support the sales and account management teams with customer reporting requirements
- Provide analytical support on projects
- Use Alteryx, Tableau, and MS BI
Skills & Experience:
- The ability to present data to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in automating reporting would be beneficial
- Proactive with excellent time management skills
This Graduate Analyst Job in Bournemouth would suit candidates with a recent degree who have excellent analytical skills, and who are keen to develop within a business.
If you are interested in this Graduate Analyst job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, please visit our website.