Graduate Trainee - Investments
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm
GBP18,000 per annum
Four Squared Recruitment is supporting a fantastic business in Leicester with the recruitment of a Graduate Trainee within the Investments team. This is a permanent role based in the office that comes with excellent benefits & training. You will be providing a quality support service within the investments department.
Key Responsibilities include (while not being limited to) the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Client Adviser
- Maintain records that meet the requirements of the firm and the regulator
- Provide an in-house point of contact for the client
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients via regular communications
- Maintaining awareness of the Investment Strategy of the Team, including the investment products/funds currently recommended to buy, sell or hold.
- Support the management of Investment Portfolios on a bespoke basis. Administer investment decisions and recommendations
- Placing investment deals and transactions.
- Ad hock duties
The ideal person will have;
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Degree in relevant speciality
- Knowledge/experience of the financial environment.
- Knowledge/experience of pension servicing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and professional connections
- Analytical skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate paper and computer-based records
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in & you have the experience & knowledge, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience.