Murray Myers Recruitment are very pleased to be assisting a major manufacturer in their recruitment of a Junior/Graduate Service Engineer based in Kingswinford.
- Project Tasks:
- Generation of proposals
- Producing project drawings and calculations
- Producing documentation (specifications and manuals)
- Implementing Small Projects
Investigating problems, fault finding and solving problems
- Performing equipment surveys
- Supervising mechanical and electrical installation
- Performing instrument calibration
- Producing visit reports
- Receiving and responding to client problems
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Proficiency in Autocad and/or Autocad Inventor
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION
a) Able to work unsupervised.
b) Self motivating
a) Primarily site based. Visits to Customers, Suppliers, Head Office as necessary at home and abroad.
b) Often working to time deadlines, so after-hours and weekend work will be required.
c) A flexible approach is essential, particularly with regards to work in other departments as work levels dictate.