Marketing Assistant - full time, permanent position.
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25750 per annum
Based in Surbiton
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for a premium global brand with offices based in Surbiton. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with excellent customer services and organisation skills. Marketing experience or exposure to Marketing would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite for this role.
- Well presented with excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a university degree - 2.1 or above from a good university.
- Minimum 3 A levels grade C or above
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience of PCs, social media and Zoom and other video conferencing platforms essential
- Ability to deliver consistently high quality customer service
- Ability to identify issues and implement solutions
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good eye for detail
- Possess a good understanding of premium brands
- Sociable and gregarious, confident to represent the brand at events
- Photography and Image Editing skills will be desirable
- A reliable and trustworthy team player
- Will live within an easily commutable distance from Surbiton, SW London
- Photography and Image Editing skills desirable
To support the marketing of the Photography School as part of the organisation's overall educational leadership strategy including the day to day running of the school online, coordination with the Marketing team and the internal and external championing of the school across Europe. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the school marketing plan as part of the wider marketing strategy.
- Managing the school Instagram account and other social assets
- Manage administrative duties relating to the daily running of the training department.
- Activity contribute to the marketing strategy and planning of the school
- Create weekly and monthly reports on course activity and upload new course content and course dates
- Work with web agency to manage training website content and availability of the website.
- Provide support to the Training Manager.
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUITABLE CANDIDATES