Our client are a fast growth digital business.
They are looking for an organised and determined individual to become a Graduate Marketing Analyst.
The role would suit someone with an analytical mindset, who is very comfortable analysing data and is confident enough to carry out the 'real world' changes found in their analysis, and is an intermediate to advanced user of Excel with a desire to learn and achieve targets.
No experience is necessary, full training will be provided - graduates welcome.
Once fully trained the role is very autonomous, where you will be given a portfolio of clients and become responsible for their Paid Media (PPC) campaign performance. Working primarily on paid search but also on paid social, display and video advertising.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Understand and analyse website data from Google Analytics
- Manage paid social campaigns on Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Manage display and video campaigns on Google Ads and other programmatic platforms
- Recommend website changes that will improve performance
- Support Account Managers in client meetings and conference calls when required
Relevant skills and experience includes:
- Good understanding of maths and analytically minded
- Drive to meet and exceed campaign targets
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Excel user
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Business / Marketing or similar
- Ability to write compelling adverts within character restraints
Excellent package on offer