MSP in Romford are looking for a talented full-time Junior/Graduate Full Stack Developer.
We seek an individual with good skills and who is keen to learn and challenge themselves in a very busy studio environment. Someone with a polite manner and can-do attitude is a must!
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
* Building the front-end of websites from Photoshop and/or XD files.
* Ensuring sites are responsive and cross-device compatible.
* Working on the UI/UX of modern HTML5 web applications to ensure usability.
* Undertaking user testing of websites .
* Coding of HTML marketing assets (emails, landing pages etc.).
* Working with a bespoke, PHP-based, Content Management System.
* General assistance to the Digital dept and Senior Developers.
The successful applicant must have/be:
* Experience with a modern CSS framework, ideally Bootstrap.
* Know how to work with dependencies managers such as composer or npm and build tools.
* Thorough with excellent attention to detail.
* A confident communicator.
* Capable of working calmly under pressure, ensuring deadlines are met.
* A sociable team player.
Not required but desirable:
* Strong creative and/or design skills.
* Experience with any MVC framework, ideally Laravel.
* Exposure to VueJS / NUXTJS.
* DevOps experience and/or server management skills.
* An interest in Theatre & the Arts.
Main technologies required
* PHP / MySQL
* Laravel framework.
* Experience in a similar role is essential. All candidates must have right to work in the UK.
* Nice friendly studio and team.
* Interesting and varied work.
* Brand-new co-working office space - with regular events and socials.
* On the job training.
* Access to theatre & arts events.
* Flexible working arrangements (subject to agreement).
* 20 days holiday per year, increasing with long-service, plus bank holidays.
Salary range is GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 subject to experience, talent and potential.
If you think you're the one for this role then we would love to hear from you!