Signature Recruitment have an exciting opportunity with our client, an international transportation company, as a Graduate Business Analyst. The role will be on a permanent basis, and is offering a salary starting at GBP25,000.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate, have a high work ethic, and a strong desire to learn and develop. You will also be able to manage your time effectively and have the ability to efficiently work towards deadlines. An interest in the transportation sector would be an additional bonus!
If you are a recent graduate and are keen to develop your career at an excellent company, then please read on!
Graduate Business Analyst Main Responsibilities:
- Undertaking SWOT & PESTLE analysis
- Reviewing trends to forecast / estimate future changes
- Carrying out independent and desktop research to understand new & existing environments, cultures or concepts
- Writing and contributing to the delivery of documents and papers, particularly in the explanation of research, data and analysis
- Creating diagrams to complement text in documents & papers
- Developing simple analytical tools and models (for example in Excel) to aid decision making
- Manipulating/creating graphs or reports in Excel
- Managing / interpreting large datasets, in particular of operational, performance, cost and revenue data
- Supporting the financial development of business cases, initiatives and base data, including the preparation of the financial model, and supporting models and documentation for bids and other projects
- Assist in the explanation of financial assumptions and identification and management of financial risks for bids and other projects
- Creating charts including Gantt charts in Excel
- Organising, attending and running project meetings
Graduate Business Analyst Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification mandatory, with a background in transport, engineering, economics, business, or mathematics preferable
- Good communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Ability to time-manage, set priorities and work to deadlines
- Highly motivated & professional individual
- Team player
- Solutions-based thinking and approach
If you possess essential skills and experience, please apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.