Are you a recent graduate considered a role within Education?
Would a post with one of the leading Hertfordshire academy Trusts re-known for offering the best in training and development for Graduates and trainee teachers be somewhere you'd like to work?
If you're considering a career in education or are looking to further your career then we can help! We are working with the leading Academy Trust in Hertfordshire wiht schools in Hatfield, Brookmans Park and Watford who require talented graduates looking to enhance their CV with education experience and provide possible routes into teaching.
- Graduate Teaching Assistants - All subjects welcome with a minimum 2:2 grade
- ASAP start in various supportive Academy Secondary Schools
- Fixed Term contract post paying between GBP70 and GBP80 per day depending on experience
- Opportunities to progress onto teacher training if desired
Due to the turbulent year affecting pupils of all ages and abilities, several of our Supportive schools are looking for passionate and committed members of staff to work with students on a catch up / Intervention basis. If successful, you will be employed as Teaching Assistant, an integral position providing support and mentor-ship to pupils in the school. This is an extremely rewarding role which can progress into a career for the right person.
We would love to hear from you if have experience in one or more of the following areas and meet the criteria below:
Tutoring - sports coaching - mentoring - youth work - 1:1 sen support
- Degree Qualified
- Experience working with children (does not need to be school based)
- SEN knowledge and experience (highly desirable)
- Desire to gain in-class experience from a range of excellent teachers
- Strong, confident personality that will inspire students
- Keen to get involved with all aspects of school life including extracurricular activities
- Open to taking on teacher training in the future
How to apply
If you are an inspirational graduate looking for a school-based Teaching Assistant role where you can gain paid experience that enhance any CV, then we want to hear from you! Please email your CV to or call for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities.
We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.