A thriving community primary school close to Blackhorse Road Station in the borough of Waltham Forest would like to recruit a graduate teaching assistant who can inspire and enthuse young learners! The role is due to begin in October 2021 will involve supporting small group across KS2 (years 3-5) running interventions focussed on Reading, Literacy and Maths. You will take direction from the class teachers and will be someone who is able to build effective relationships with staff and pupils.
The headteacher is keen to appoint an ambitious individual with a strong academic background as well as a friendly, outgoing and willing approach. If you are creatively skilled and have a confident presence when working with children we would love to hear from you!
The school offer opportunities to develop and train within the school, and there are outstanding teachers to learn from!
The school is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant who:
- Has a good academic background. Degree educated (2:1 minimum)
- Has an engaging, confident approach
- Is able to manage small groups of children - you must be confident interacting with children
- Has some previous experience in a childcare related role
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full time 8:30am-4pm
- Primary school role (KS2)
- Small group interventions
- Pay GBP75-GBP85 per day
Waltham Forest - nearest station Blackhorse Road
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *GBP100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Graduate Teaching Assistant, Waltham Forest or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on option 1 or
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer