A growing global fintech payments company is looking to hire a sales support/ enablement specialist. This role will suit a recent graduate who has had some commercial experience, or perhaps a more experienced hire with a couple of years' experience in a similar role.
The company has received significant funding from established investment groups and now operates in more than a 100 countries. Their core focus is on facilitating international payments across their platforms and products, with a focus on developing and emerging markets.
The business is in growth-mode as they continue to launch an innovative array of new products and scale up their B2B customer base. This newly created role will assist with this process.
Working in the London office (with some remote working), this sales support role will be the point-of-contact for Sales & Business Development and will help the regional sales teams with client-management onboading, preparing client presentation, managing leads and support qualifying pre sales activities.
From the very first day you will have the opportunity to deliver projects that will have a positive business impact and develop your career within the company
Key areas of focus for this role will be:
- Assist with business development activities during the Pre-sales stage, that is to say preparation of pricing for client work and assisting sales team to prepare presentations and pitches
- Work with the operations team to help to onboard new clients - being mindful of legal, compliance issues
- Collaborate with the customer support team to resolve client issues, and ensure high-quality service
- Prepare data-driven reports for the senior business development / account management teams
- Preparation of sales targets and reports for senior leadership teams to review
- Assist the account managers by managing the flow of information, preparing reports and summaries
- Support the strategy plans and carry out sales and operational activities that will help the group reach their overall sales targets
- Willingness to be hands-on and involved in the detail so as to develop your skills further.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related area
- You should have some corporate / commercial environment experience - experience in a fintech/fx / brokerage/ financial services / related payments technology business would be useful but is not essential
- Proven ability to create power-point decks and convey data in presentations / Excel skills should be strong
- Prior experience of having used salesforce / other CRM to maximise the use of data within a commercial context
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work and helping the company to assist its commercial goals.
- Analytical, solution-seeking approach to problem solving
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- High level of self-confidence, willingness to be involved in projects and help a wider team
For further details, please apply using the link.