The company: This market leader has been established for over 20 years, building their reputation to become a market leader in construction services. Supplying building materials to civil engineers, commercial contractors and more, they are now seeking to expand their sales team with budding graduates.
The role: The successful Graduate Internal Sales Executive will receive fantastic training in the early months of the role and throughout your career, giving you the best possible foundation to succeed in sales. Working alongside an established team, you will use your skill & talent to maintain and develop existing relationships with clients, starting off by supporting more senior colleagues with the opportunity to grow into an account management role, taking control of the whole sales cycle. You will be working with some of the largest names in the business, including well established and market leading house builders.
As a Graduate Internal Sales Executive, who are you?
- You have recently finished university, within the last 0-2 years
- You are keen to kick start a sales career with huge development opportunities
- You are coachable, ready to take advantage of all the training and advice that comes your way
- Great relationship builder and communicator
- Eager to absorb information
The package for the Graduate Internal Sales Executive:
- GBP20,000- GBP22,000 base salary
- GBP3,000-GBP4,000 bonus
- 21 days holiday + BH
- Sales training
- Company benefits
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for your own internal customer ledger
- Build relationships with our key suppliers
- Handle customer orders and enquiries daily
- Work towards achieving depot targets
- Create a close working relationship with team members
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers and in turn maximise profitable sales and margin