Signature Recruitment is a SME recruitment consultancy based in Spitalsfield. We are currently recruiting for a Placement Coordinator to manage recruitment processes and maintain work as part of a brilliant team to maintain key, successful client accounts.
You will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for our candidates and ensure a smooth process for shortlisting, interview schedules and new starters; creative problem solving will be required throughout. The ideal Placement Coordinator will have excellent communication skills and telephone manner in order to manage the relationship with the candidate and work in close partnership with your team to successfully fill all vacancies.
Placement Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and complete multiple recruitment processes for temporary and permanent roles
- Discussing accurate detailed job requirements with candidates matching their skills set and requirements to the correct roles with our clients
- Working with team members to ensure agreed objectives are met with the clients
- Agree and deliver on time for candidates short-lists to be submitted to clients
- Organise and prepare for interview processes with clients
- Complete quality control tasks with candidates ensuring a high level of service is provided through all their interaction with Signature Recruitment
- Ensure payroll processes run smoothly for candidates
- Ensure compliance is met in line with regulations / law and due diligence has been completed
- Ensure that each recruitment process is conducted to the highest standard and with an excellent level of service to all parties
Placement Coordinator Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise confidently with people of all levels both face to face and over the telephone
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines daily
- A high standard of written English including the correct use of syntax and grammar
- A high attention to detail, able to follow processes accurately
- Able to pre-empt problems and prepare a contingency plan
If you would like to make a progressive career step and join a dynamic, London based team then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.