Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Scientific
Search Scientific are a specialist recruitment team, working with all aspects of the UK scientific industries, helping companies source talented scientists & technical experts to drive their businesses forward.
We are looking for people focused, and commercially minded individuals with a scientific background & interested in careers outside of the lab. Previous recruitment experience is not required (but would be advantageous) as you will be supported by a senior leadership team and full training can be provided.
- Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- GBP0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Flexible working arrangements (post training)
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be working alongside an experienced consultant, supporting their activities and developing your own network of candidates & clients within a given specialism.
- Developing a clear understanding and knowledge of your specialist Scientific sector
- Understanding the needs of your clients and matching that with suitable scientific candidates.
- Supporting Business Development activities - contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Gaining confidence to negotiate and influence positive outcomes for both client and candidate
- A higher scientific qualification such as a degree in Chemistry, Biology / Life sciences or similar scientific discipline.
- Previous experience within a recruitment or sales position would be advantageous.
- Confident & outgoing personality.
- Tenacious, resilient and goal orientated.
- Keen to learn, progress & develop.
If you would like to apply for this role please use the link provided below. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Luke Hobden - , or call Luke for further details -
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.