This role is an opportunity to gain experience across a variety of different business areas, with a focus on operations. The successful candidate will spend time working in each business area including operations, scheduling jobs on the vehicles with body shops and other internal staff, booking in deliveries, talking to customers about deliveries, collections and working up to larger tasks like helping with vehicle damage processes. The role will also include sales and marketing elements and give the successful candidate experience in updating a WordPress website, sending email marketing, dealing with new prospects and current customers. The role will also include shadowing our finance and administrative duties. The role should give the successful candidate a wide view of how a business operates day to day and a clear progression plan for the future, the candidates level of responsibility and accountabilities will of course grow alongside the role, progressing into the candidate having a list of KPI's and tasks they are responsible for reporting on to the senior management team.
These responsibilities will come after the candidate has an understanding of how the business runs and is demonstrating clear understanding of each of their allocated tasks:
- Sending rental and master hire agreements
- Involved in running of online marketing systems, photographing vehicles and adding to website
- Shadowing current team to learn the day to day processes involved with running the business
- Communicating with customers both face to face and using technology (email/phone)
- Updating Infusionsoft CRM system and company website
- Booking vehicles in for inspections with suppliers, booking vehicle deliveries in and adding to the calendar
- Requesting information from customers and suppliers
- Calling customers to discuss vehicle renewals
- Updating online insurance databases
- Shadowing finance tasks, including adding invoices and paying off invoices etc.
- Maintaining and creating business reports including sales reports and marketing reports
The role will give the candidate a very wide experience of all the different business area's we work within.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Computer literate, knowledge of email, Microsoft Word etc.Personal qualities
We're looking for someone eager to learn and enthusiastic about business and their future career. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a team and be able to work on their own, enjoy learning new skills and have a passion for learning about business.Desired qualifications
- A levels (or equivalent) - BBB, excluding General studies or
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DDM
- 5 GCSE's including English language and maths at grade C/4, equivalent or above
Individual employers may have additional selection criteria for their apprenticeships.
Applicants who do not meet the standard entry requirements will be considered subject to experience and academic assessment.Future prospects
We have a progression path into a senior position with key responsibilities and potential management opportunities available. We believe there will be numerous opportunities for progression as the company grows in the coming years, this will include us taking new members of staff and exploring new business development opportunities.Things to consider
The role will include working on computers from 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Friday.