What will the apprentice be doing?
You will work through the entire project process to create a 'Right First time' experience for our customers
You will learn how to:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Support with panel layout drawings
- Ensure that each project has the correct meeting with the relevant people
- Communicate with the customer at all stages throughout the project delivery
- Ensure project estimates match purchase orders
- Technically understand the product and the product integration, tests, details, risks and opportunities
- Ensure that all Computer Aided Design and Design services are produced with the requisite latest industry best practice
Alongside your role, you will be studying towards your Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship with Professional Apprenticeships via a combination of classroom learning and 1-1 tutor mentoring. During your training, you will learn (amongst loads of other things!):
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Project planning
- How to set up contracts
As your skills and knowledge develop, on successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to progress into a permanent, progressive role within our team.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Minimum C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum C/4) Essential