- To prepare accounts and tax returns for our clients, including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies up to review stage
- Preparation and analysis of client's financial records, including data management, analysis, and consultation
- To prepare Cryptocurrency Taxation report for high-net-worth investors
- To complete, review and prepare book-keeping and VAT returns where required
- To manage Payrolls and pension auto enrolment
- To communicate regularly with clients via phone, email and in person, including chasing records To act as liaison between clients and HM Revenue and Customs to deal with and resolve queries
- To maintain electronic filing of books and records.
- Management of client administration and records
- To manage and maintain your professional development and learning
- To carry out relevant CPD required by your professional body
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent English and Maths Grades A*-C (9-4) •
- Degree or accounting qualification or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm to pursue a career in accountancy
- Ability to multitask & prioritise
- Enthusiastic team player with an ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with a positive, "can do" attitude
- Use of Office 365 products and experienced in Excel
- Experience in QuickBooks
- Bookkeeping, VAT, payroll experience.
- Analytically minded, methodical, have a good attention to detail and have the ability to adapt and learn
Accountancy or taxation professional (level 7) Equivalent to a master's degree, you will be actively studying ACCA/CIMA.
Potential to progress into a permanent position after successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Free enrolment for Quickbook Online advance Certification.
Free enrolment for Cryptocurrency Tax advance trainingThings to consider
Statutory Holiday entitlements, study leave and time off to attend class and exam.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per