Immediate opportunity for a Customer focused Account Executive to join this highly reputable and well-established Stevenage based organisation. Working as part of a multi-functional and multi-channel team who provide excellent proactive and re-active customer service and telesales.
Graduate Account Executive - Job Overview
- Answering inbound customer service calls and emails, providing information and resolving queries where required
- To generate, cleanse, and organise new sales lead information so that it is prepared for use for marketing purposes.
- To manage lead conversions and compile reports, collating an up-to-date log of all relevant information regarding lead conversion totals
- Attend external meetings and events as required.
- Follow up of prospects, and ensure all relevant methods of communication are employed.
- Monitor customer feedback
- Join new customers through incomplete application processes
- Making outbound calls to new customers, welcoming them to the company and signposting customer benefits
- Actively promote the companies products and services
Graduate Account Executive - Required Skills and Experience
- Telesales experience
- Experience in a customer service, sales support or similar role
- Very good communication skills written and verbal
- Good administration skills, working within timelines, with the ability to organise and prioritise own workload and work on own initiative
- High level of accuracy for data entry and excellent attention to detail
- Very good level of IT skills Microsoft Office and experienced in database use
Graduate Account Executive - Benefits Offered
- GBP20,500 per annum
- 35 hour working week
- Combination of office and remote working pattern
- Free Parking
Thank you for your application.
When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
Its also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitments website to receive job notifications and hear about all of our latest vacancies.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.