Graduate Property Paralegal, 6 months+ Experience, Kent, GBP18,000 plus comprehensive benefits. A great opportunity for an ambitious and career minded Paralegal. Please call Zoe Jones on to discuss further and quote Job Ref: 5914
Working from the office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced and diverse team of legal professionals, as well as a wide range of high-calibre clients, this role will provide exposure to a varied & challenging workload.
Successful candidates must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and eager to learn, with a desire to develop the skills necessary to pursue a career in law.
• The appointed Paralegal will provide technical and administrative support to fee earning staff
• You will make effective use of case management systems and ensure efficient use of time and resources and to contribute to the development and improvement of business systems and processes.
• Technical skills will include but not restricted to, support in the provision of a full range of conveyancing services, set up and manage transaction files (electronic & hard copy), ensure accuracy of client and transaction data (data input & cleansing).
• Essential requirements include being a self-motivated, proactive and friendly team player.
• A flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team, with a positive "can-do" attitude.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe Jones at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Paralegal & Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East of England. If you are a Paralegal or Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to GBP500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply)