Marketing & Social Media Assistant - Internship
Location: Home with ability to travel for meetings to Bromley area
Hours: 16 hours per week/Flexible days/hours to be negotiated
Contract: 6 months (with possible extension to 12 months)
- 22 days plus 8 days bank holiday annual leave pro rata for hours worked.
- Employee benefit discount scheme Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We are looking for a creative and dynamic Marketing & Social Media intern to help us to achieve our communication goals.
This exciting new part time role will mean you can be paid to learn on the job and acquire authentic marketing and communication skills. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter with a good understanding of social media and what makes for engaging posts and content. If you have, a willingness to go the extra mile, to make good outcomes exceptional and are ready to hit the ground running you could be just who we've been waiting for!
Our Marketing & Social Media Assistant will need:
- A Strong desire to learn
- Great knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Understanding of marketing techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Software
- Flexible working approach
- A creative mind set
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience with social media
Our Marketing & Social Media Assistant duties will be:
- Support the management of the social media calendar
- Post on various social platforms and analyse results to gauge success
- Undertake market and competitor analysis
- Support the Senior Marketing Assistant with administrative tasks
- Create marketing collateral/campaigns both digital, paper and social
Ambient Support is a registered UK charity with over 25 years' experience in providing care and support services for older people, people with a mental health need and people with a learning disability.
In order to protect both our staff and the people we support, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), it is a requirement that all new employees have a Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencing with Ambient Support, and that they continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.
Want to take your first steps to join a new rewarding career? - Click apply