Job Title: B2B Sales Apprenticeship
Salary: GBP20,000 basic salary, plus OTE/Commission
Our client are a widely recognised technology company. Innovators in their field, and with a customer base covering a wide range of sectors, their solutions and services are relied upon by large global enterprises, as well as smaller independent organisations across the whole of the UK.
Combining on the job training, with planned routes of progression, our client is offering this Apprenticeship route to those with or without degrees, looking to take their first steps into a career in Sales.
What do you need? GCSEs in Maths and English, an aptitude and inclination for building relationships and plenty of ambition. If you've got these essential raw materials, our clients and their accredited training will give you the opportunity to become a true sales professional! B2B Sales Apprenticeship
B2B Sales Apprenticeship
- A competitive basic salary of GBP20,000
- OTE/Commission taking your earnings higher
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- World-class training
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays!
- Pension contributions
B2B Sales Apprenticeship
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering, their clients and the market it operates within, in order to have detailed conversations with prospects
- Learn to use researching tools to generate new leads and a personal pipeline
- Perform prospect outreach via differing methods, including phone calls, emails and social channels to generate an interest in the company offering
- Book meetings for senior members of the sales team- you will shadow some of these meeting in order to establish rapport with clients and gain a full understanding of the sales cycle
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system- you will need to ensure that all client details and sales activity is all always input in an accurate and timely manner
- Work alongside other teams of the business, understanding their role and supporting them with projects and campaigns that will result in new business opportunities being created
- GCSE's in Maths and English
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Passionate about embarking on a career in sales
- Ambitious and target driven
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.