My client is a global business services company based in the UK that operates in 18 countries across 5 continents. Their Head Office is located in Crewe, Cheshire, just south of Manchester. They have a wide range of products for the Fleet and Transport sectors.
This is an ideal opportunity if you have graduated with a numerical related degree and are looking to develop your career in an analytical field.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e., Maths, Computer science, Economics, Business, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e., Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following is advantageous: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance, and provide insightful recommendations
- Competitive salary in a growing company
- State of the art office with onsite gym, caf?? and games room.
- Fun competitive work environment.
- Great progression opportunities.
- Company celebrations
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Rewards and bonuses
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and think you are a suitable candidate then please apply now with an updated CV.