Junior Marketing and Sales Assistant - Graduates Welcome!
Champtronix is a start-up marketing and sales company in Watford town centre, with brand new openings for Graduates, Entry-Level Candidates and Career Starters in Business, Sales and Marketing! We specialise in below the line marketing and provide customer acquisitions to businesses in several sectors, including but not limited to: telecoms, not for profits, energy, food subscriptions.
Our Marketing Assistant openings involve:
- Fun, Interactive Sales and Marketing Presentations
- Working as Part of a Team to Achieve Results and Targets
- Friendly Competition, Challenges, Rewards and Recognition
- Learning, Earning and Growing at Your Own Pace
- Sales, Marketing and Recruitment Training and Experience
- Team Building, Campaign Management, Project Management
Top Marketing Assistant that work with us long-term may be eligible for:
- Growth Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Invitations to Regional Seminars
- Invitations to Inner-Circle Meals
- Invitations to Corporate Events
- 1+ years experience working with customers is preferred but not necessary (retail sales, hospitality, reception, customer service, sales, telemarketing, or similar)
- A university degree is helpful (but not required), especially if it's business-oriented because advancement is based on results, not seniority.
- An above-average work ethic, desire to succeed, ability to take constructive criticism, and follow direction are expected because all initial earnings will be performance/ commission only based
- Full-time availability along with the mentality and willingness to go the extra mile rather than watch the clock
- Full eligibility to work as self-employed in the UK, sorry No Student Visas are accepted
- 18+ years of age and able to commute to Watford
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and work in a fun environment while building relationships with like-minded people that will likely last a lifetime! Our team bonds through shared experiences in the field and while travelling to and from the residential areas.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don't delay, send your CV or LinkedIn profile through the online application process now!