SEN TA (ASD) / Psychology Graduate needed in Barry
An Estyn rated 'Excellent' Mainstream Primary School in Barry is recruiting for a SEN TA / Psychology Graduate specialising in ASD to join them on a long term basis ASAP.
This is a well-regarded two form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA's.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child in Year 4 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with ASD and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role & there will be the option of permanent contracts from September 2022.
* SEN TA / Psychology Graduate specialising in ASD
* Barry location
* 'Excellent' two-form-entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
* Permanent contracts from September 2022
* 08:30 - 16:00
* GBP60 - GBP75 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - desirable
* Proven experience working with Primary ASD
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.