Job Title: Sales Graduate
Salary: GBP22-GBP25k basic/ plus OTE
Our client is one the biggest independently owned manufacturers within their industry! A leading enterprise, they work closely with customers and clients to manufacture some of the largest and well-known brands nationally, and will deliver over GBP100m top line sales in their 2020/2021 sales period!
With customer satisfaction their top priority, they are now looking for enthusiastic graduates to support the growth of their ever-expanding business!Sales Graduate
- A competitive basic salary of GBP22,000-GBP25,000
- OTE/Commission of GBP27,000 in Y1
- Structured training, learning and development plan- you'll be enrolled on a Sales Executive Apprenticeship, nationally recognised it is a fantastic opportunity to gain vital skills to succeed within the role, and learn whilst you earn!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to engage with prospects
- Perform outreach via phone, email and though social channels to gain interest and generate leads
- Develop strong business relationships and rapport with key external decision makers in the effort to book meetings
- Attend and present to clients off the back of the meetings that you book - at first shadowing senior members of the team, before taking more responsibility as you grow
- Building a portfolio of business clients, whilst liaising with new and existing clients to ensure expectations are managed and met
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.