Kingswood Holdings Limited (trading as Kingswood) is an AIM-listed integrated wealth management group, with more than 16,000 active clients and c. GBP6 billion of Assets under Management. It has a growing network of offices across the UK as well as offices in New York and Johannesburg. Clients range from private individuals to some of the UK's largest universities. The Group's vision is to become a leading global provider of trusted wealth planning and investment management solutions to clients, underpinned by investment in people and innovation in technology to support our advisers and clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to undertake the role of Review Team Assistant in our expanding team at Kingswood in Hessle. Full training will be provided.
As a Review Team Assistant you will play a vital role in supporting the delivery of excellent client service. Working alongside our Client Liaison Team you will support our Wealth Planners to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the business by undertaking the production of client review packs. This is a supportive role, working as part of a busy team who adopt a one team ethos to their work. This role requires the right combination of focus, capability and flexibility to play an active part in ensuring we do the right thing for our clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be required to assist advisers in the creation of client financial reports and letters.
- Compile an annual review pack for each client in a timely manner in line with requirements, including the production of valuations and client investments.
- Accurate recording and maintenance of information.
Effective Communication & Support
- Communicate with colleagues, clients and product providers in a professional manner.
- Attend regular operational meetings.
- Assist other support staff as and when required.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries efficiently and effectively.
Adherence to Management Systems & Controls
- Work with colleagues to ensure adherence to company procedures and standards and maintain an up to date knowledge of company policies.
- Use relevant technology as required for the role (full training will be provided).
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong client service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong methodical and organisational skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of the financial service sector would be beneficial.
Additional desirable experience:
- Use of IRESS XPLAN
- Knowledge of Dynamic Planner
Please note: that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.