Job Title: Sales Graduate
Salary: GBP25k basic/ with GBP10k OTE
Our client provides an award-winning software to businesses around the UK and throughout Europe!
Focused on building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, they always focus on service before sales, and with a skilled team and a strong network, our client is able to offer the latest communication solutions with their software!
They are now looking for ambitious graduates to join their company as it continues to grow at an exciting rate!Sales Graduate
- A competitive basic salary of GBP25,000
- OTE/Commission of GBP35,000 in Y1
- Flexible working options
- Structured training, learning and development plan- you'll be joining a team of likeminded graduates on a carefully designed programme to ensure quick progression within the company!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company and its offering in order to engage with prospects
- Perform outreach via phone, email and though social channels to gain interest and generate leads
- Develop strong business relationships and rapport with key external decision makers in the effort to book meetings
- Attend and present to clients off the back of the meetings that you book - at first shadowing senior members of the team, before taking more responsibility as you grow
- Building a portfolio of business clients, whilst liaising with new and existing clients to ensure expectations are managed and met
- Educated to degree level
- English and Spanish fluency
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.