Interested in finance? Want to build commercial relationships in a role with high earning potential?
GRB are working with an exciting specialist financial executive search company based in Southampton. They have built a strong client base over the last couple of years, becoming one of the leading financial firms in Hampshire and Dorset, recruiting for clients such as KPMG, BDO, GAME, Twinings and more! Working in close partnership with these clients, they primarily headhunt executive and leadership roles for accountants.
They have grown over the 2020/21 Covid period, increasing their market share and didn't make any redundancies. Therefore, they are in a great position to hire and develop graduates under the guidance and training from senior consultants and are looking to hire two graduates to start between now and September.
Role: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You'll join the company in a rotational support role for the existing senior recruitment consultants so you can learn from them directly and have exposure to all of their markets and clients. Your time will be split between learning the financial markets and the organisational side of the role and finding and qualifying candidates for active vacancies.
They don't have a KPI heavy environment and will trust you to do the work. There will be a focus on building professional and commercial relationships with both candidates and clients.
- A full formal and structured training scheme with one-on-one training with the directors and a dedicated external training manager.
- You will progress at your own rate of progression, deciding when you want to take on more responsibility.
- They have a strong track record of developing graduates, 2 of their associate directors joined as entry-level graduates.
- Opportunity, when Covid allows, to travel and meet clients and candidates.
- Relaxed environment with strong collaboration on all projects.
- Incentives - regular lunches, days out to the races and local events, summer and Christmas parties, quarterly events, socials, drinks and other weekly and monthly incentives.
- Great opportunity to earn via their commission and bonus system. Full consultants get 35% of any deals made (high for the industry), and you should expect to earn an OTE of 30-35K within your first year.
- A recent graduate with a 2.2 minimum or equivalent in any degree group.
- Based in Hampshire, at a commutable distance from Southampton or relocating down already with ties to the area.
- Strong communication skills, able to build relationships with C-level executives.
- An interest in the financial markets and Headhunting and are eager to learn.
- Evidence of working hard at something of your CV. Could be work, academics, sports, interests, societies, anything.