Graduate Account ManagerSalary: GBP20k per year starting salary + OTE of GBP28-35k per year in your 1st year
Work from home 2-3 days per weekLocation: Harrogate
- Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 classification or equivalent and above?
- Are you looking to develop a rewarding career in New Business Sales and Account Management?
- Are you interested in working for a Global company now turning over in excess of $500 million dollars per year?
- Are you motivated by the idea of an unlimited bonus each month on top of your basic salary?
If you answered yes to the above questions then I want to hear from you!The Company
Our client is an award-winning, value-added distributor of software, data storage, networking and IT infrastructure products and services - providing support to resellers, retailers and consultants from multi-nationals to smaller, local companies all over the globe.
With over 350 employees in 8 locations across the world, and a passion for taking carefully chosen emerging markets and new technology to the forefront of society, our client is committed to growing business for partners by delivering operational excellence through sophisticated logistics, extensive product and market expertise, marketing support and excellent customer service.
In the team we are recruiting for, essentially they are good communicators, influential, polished and credible with an exceptional work ethic and purpose to always do better to achieve results. Main duties will include
- Generate new business and opportunities within the target market from both internal and external data sources
- Promote the service benefits to both new and existing customers
- Communicate value propositions and strategy to differentiate our client from its competitors
- Research and target self-generated new business leads
- Qualify and exploit a comprehensive customer database
- Profile your customers and develop an awareness of their business structure and target markets
- Issue and follow up quotes and utilising the SAP/CRM systems
- Ensure all new products and brands are successfully launched into your customer base
- Ensure that all your customers are aware of any web deals or promotions that may be launched from time to time
- Develop excellent relationships with allocated customer contacts.
- Use all internal sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience
- Exceed individual targets to maximise personal earnings and incentives
Although full training (internal and external) will be provided on both sales techniques and product knowledge, an interest in Technology or Information Storage and Digital Consumer products would be an advantage.
The site is based on great public transport routes and has free parking.
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm, 39 hours per week. Benefits include
- Competitive Graduate basic salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus potential
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives including winners trips abroad
- Modern office environment
- Private health care and pension
- Social team atmosphere
- Genuine opportunities to develop and progress
- Extensive support and training
- Structured career path for all succesful candidates
Interested? Click to apply for a call back with a member of our team to discuss your application in more detail.