Our client is offering a basic of GBP22,000 + unparalleled training and career progression. In addition, our client is one of London's largest and most prestigious estate agents.
The team you will be joining is dynamic, full of energy with a wonderful employee centric culture. If you are looking to progress into estate agency then this Tenancy Manger position is the ideal role for you!
In order to be successful in the Tenancy Manager position you need to:
- Ideally be a graduate.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have great attention to detail with communication skills to match.
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Have the ambition and drive to further your career.
- Have a positive and energetic outlook.
The key responsibilities of the Tenancy Manger position are:
- Handling all let only aspects of the tenancy ensuring that the process is smooth for both the Landlord and Tenant.
- Complaint and dispute handling
- Address any incoming mail promptly
- Maintain accurate records of all communication.