Graduate Transport Planners
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Graduate Transport Planner based in Kent. The successful candidate will earn a minimum of GBP25,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
The company will provide you with appropriate training and mentorship to enable you to develop relevant skills and experience and give you the basis for a rewarding career as a transport planning professional.
The role of a graduate transport planner will be a combination of office and site-based activities.
- Degree level graduates as a minimum, ideally in one of the following: civil engineering, geography, town planning. We will, however, consider applicants with degrees in other subjects.
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail.
- A pro-active attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative within a time critical setting.
- Good customer care skills.
- The determination and willingness to resolve all issues to meet customer and business requirements.
- Sound UK geographical knowledge.
- A methodical, logical approach with good problem-solving abilities.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Build and run traffic models to forecast network operation.
- Analyse data to identify trends/patterns in travel behaviour.
- Undertake site visits and observe/capture existing transport characteristics.
- Prepare designs of transport facility/network improvements.
- Prepare summary reports, drawings, presentations for various audiences.
Established in 2012, our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing technical advice and support to private developer and local authority clients throughout the UK.
They are based in the South East of England with offices in Kent and Hampshire.
Why should you apply?
- The employer has a strong forward workload and a proven track record of developing staff from graduate level through to Senior, Principal and Associate grades.
- They offer competitive salaries, flexible working arrangements and a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Graduate, Transport Planner, Town Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Graduate Vacancies, Graduate Opportunities, Transport, Planner, Geography, Highways, Roads