This is an exciting time for us, as we continue to grow through embracing digital trends and the power of data. We are looking for a Graduate Product Executive to support with driving performance and profitability, analysing MI and working with key stakeholders to deliver against our short- and long-term plans.
This position sits in the newly formed Multi Car and New Propositions team, and is accountable for identifying, building, and growing new Motor insurance propositions. With it being a new team there's a huge opportunity to make your stamp with the support of a great team and the offer of accelerated learning.
The role will be a key member of that team supporting the Product Manager in defining and developing propositions that meet customer needs and deliver scalable profitable growth.
- Compile, deliver and interpret insight using multiple data points (including customer insight, commercial performance and market insight) to support profitable growth
- Assist in the delivery of product development. Work effectively with the wider business stakeholder community, supporting the prioritisation process in accordance with business needs, help gather cross-functional business requirements and be an integral part of the project team.
- Work with Product and Commercial managers to engage with stakeholders across the business to develop processes to improve the customer journey and optimise profitability.
- Support the product governance process, including assisting in the completion of product reviews in line with the agreed product framework.
- Ensure that you are meeting customers' fair and reasonable expectations and provide fair outcomes.
- Complete training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
What we are looking for:
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a hands-on approach to drive commercial performance is key.
You will have a strong commercial awareness and understanding of what makes a successful and profitable business. Being able to work with and interpret large sets of data is key as this will ultimately drive our commercial decisions, whilst providing a smooth customer journey.
We would like you to be passionate about sharing your ideas to engage and enthuse some of our most senior stakeholders on our journey, so excellent communication skills are important.
We want you to be relentlessly curious, a creative thinker, enthusiastic with drive and adaptability in any situations that could come your way.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Real opportunity to make a difference and shape something special
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.