Our client is an amalgamation of two UK snack industry innovators. Both with a belief that snacks that are healthy should taste great too, they recently joined together to set the bar better on how to be more sustainable. You'll find their popcorn, lentil and hummus chips in countries all over the world and all supermarkets in the UK.
This is a 3-month internship from October to December, for a recent graduate. Salary is GBP22.5k per annum. Based near Old Street, Central London.
We're approaching our end of years sales meeting and looking to get everything in line for a really successful 2022. We're looking to get a recent graduate onboard to come an assist our sales team across all our processes, it'll be an incredibly varied role and will provide a solid grounding for any graduate looking to get a foot in the door with some commercial experience.
Our sales team has 4 key channels - Grocery, Wholesale, Impulse and Private Label - and you'll get to provide support across all our channel heads in what is typically quite a busy period for us.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Helping prepare for our 2022 customer days and other key meetings
- Store visits across the UK market
- Downloading + analysing retailer data
- Setting up sales trackers
- Sending samples to customers and key contacts
- Sampling at Universities (restrictions permitting)
- General account admin and support in the busy sales period Sept and Oct and support on trade marketing.
The ideal candidate's skills and attributes:
- A self-starter , happy to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment
- Educated to graduate level
- Keen eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and get stuck in
- Good initiative
- Numerical skills - can do basic calculations, percentages etc
- Able to use Excel - any data experience is a plus
- Available to work Mon-Fri 9-5 October -December in our office in East London
What are the perks of interning here:
- You'll have access to our learning and development hub
- We have a company learning package- as an intern you'll get to choose one core module to learn, which will be delivered by professionals
- Breakfast and lunch is provided in the office - for lunch we have a chef and you'll get to pick from a different menu each day!
We are a company that celebrates diversity - and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
*No cover letters, please submit you CV to be considered*