A boutique recruitment agency working exclusively with the banking and financial services industry including traditional high street banks, new 'challenger banks' and emerging FinTech start-ups. Based in central London the company have developed a reputation for high quality consulting services and continue to be the go-to solution for many of London's banking organisations.
You will join the company as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant where you will learn and be trained from a highly experienced team giving you the confidence and knowledge to succeed in this role.
• Through the training process you will develop a clear understanding of the company's services (both permanent and contract recruitment) and what value they add to clients.
• Attend client meetings with company directors to learn first-hand how new briefs are agreed and the type of information you need to successfully deliver in the job.
• Searching for candidate profiles in line with specific briefs, using both internal candidate and external CV talent databases you will first understand what the brief requires and then identify candidates who match these.
• Using your problem-solving skills, you will think 'outside the box' to find candidates for specific roles.
• As you develop an understanding of how the candidate sourcing side of the business works you will be given more responsibility and your own client accounts to manage which in turn leads to greater earning potential and lead onto more senior positions within the company.
• Educated to degree level.
• A clear and confident communicator is a must to liaise with hiring managers of large banking institutions.
• A natural problem solver who enjoys finding solutions.
• A disciplined approach to work in terms of meeting deadlines.
• An ambitious individual excited by joining a small, friendly but highly driven and successful team.
• Respectful of the company objectives and a team player.