Graduate Development Engineer
GBP30,000 to GBP35,000 per annum
Bespoke Prototype Manufacturing
This is a great permanent opportunity for a Graduate Development Engineer to work for a company based in Birmingham who design and build specialist pump solutions for various industries.
The Graduate Development Engineer position will require the following:
- Educated by virtue of a Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics, electric motors or testing (desired)
- Desire to work towards Chartership
- CAD knowledge with Creo would be advantageous
The days based Graduate Development Engineer position will include participation in DMEA's and some design reviews also with the company offering the following:
- Salary between GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum
- Permanent position
- Day hours
- Option to work towards your Chartership
If this Graduate Development Engineer position is of interest, then do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
on at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.