Fantastic long term career development opportunity for a graduate!
A boutique investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a bright graduate to be based on Reception with the opportunity to get involved in administration and providing general office support to a highly successful deal team and investment professionals.
Our client are approximately 20 people strong and are looking for someone to be the face of the business and provide a 5* front of house service as well as offering administration support. The role offers excellent scope for progression within the business and offers fantastic benefits such a very generous bonus, paid lunch and much more!
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic graduate with at least 6 months corporate experience.
Must have strong written and spoken English, excellent verbal communication skills, display gravitas and always be two steps ahead.
Hours 8 - 5 and 9 - 6 (with flexibility to cover early or late meetings)
Reporting to the Manager, Administration, the Receptionist is responsible for managing the reception desk working alongside another part time receptionist. This individual will also manage various reception and administrative duties supporting the London office. This individual will be part of a small administrative team who work very closely together.
Key Receptionist/Administration duties:
- Greet guests upon immediate arrival with a positive and exceptional guest service approach.
- Answer phones in a timely and professional manner, routing calls as necessary.
- Provide a variety of administrative support to the larger Administration team including, but not limited, to scanning documents, faxing, photocopying, filing, and binding presentations
- Coordinate and manage meeting room and VC requests via room schedules in Outlook. Prepare and tidy up meeting rooms working with the meeting organiser for all catering requests, managing catering vendors and ensuring a timely delivery of all requests.
- Sort and deliver all incoming deliveries and mail.
- Coordinate new hire kits to be sent to employees.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Demonstrated professionalism and confident demeanor.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives internal and external to the firm.
- A strong team player who can work well in a collaborative environment and independently.
- Proactive with the ability to problem solve and anticipate needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and adherence to the highest level of confidentiality.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we will only be able to contact applicants that we deem suitable for this vacancy.