Graduate Hardware Design Engineer (Software Engineering)
Salary: up to GBP32k
Job Sectors: Engineering / Electronics / Analogue Electronics/ Graduate / Embedded Systems / Wireless Communications / Signal Processing / Wireless Systems
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of embedded hardware and software products, specialising in cellular and bespoke communication markets, serving clients worldwide.
- Capturing requirements (from customers), analysing those requirements & contributing to hardware design as part of a project team,
- RF and digital circuit design, typically using Orcad for schematic capture and Mentor Graphics tools for PCB layout,
- RF component testing and characterisation using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators and spectrum analysers,
- Evaluating the latest integrated circuits for new R&D projects, investigating suitability against 3GPP specifications.
Successful applicant will have:
- Degree-level Education in Electronic Engineering or Physics (2:1 +)
- Proficiency with Electronics, Wireless Communications, Signal Processing, Software Engineering
- Knowledge of analogue electronics, transistor operation, transmission line theory.
Key phrases: Graduate jobs Cambridge, Graduate engineering jobs, graduate electronic engineering jobs, Graduate embedded systems engineer jobs