The firm currently seeking a Graduate Recruitment Consultant -
Founded in 2007, this firm sis the UK's only firm that specialises in legal and company secretarial recruitment. They focus solely on Group Company Secretary and Head of Governance Appointments.
What sets this firm apart?
- Permission Based Applications
- Specialists - Experts in legal and company secretarial recruitment
- Size - Perfect size to have expert knowledge of the market but work closely to one and other
- KPI's - No micromanagement, consultants trusted to work independently
- Fee Earning Founders- Founding partners are still actively recruiting
Benefits of becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant -
- Complete control over your own success
- High earning potential - Competitive base salary + commission (OTE: Year 1 - 35k+, Year 2 - 50k+, Year 3 - 75k+)
- Ample opportunity for progression - at a faster pace than any other industry! Progression is all target based, reach your targets and you reach your promotions - completely up to you!
- Fast-paced and sociable environment, surrounded by like-minded individuals.
The responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant within this company-
- Research the market, become an expert around the legal and secretarial industry.
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential clients and candidates
- Match the best talent and help them achieve their own objectives
- Screen candidates and assess their suitability for the clients and industry
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Receive and provide feedback to both candidates and clients
What the company is looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant -
- Top degree from a top university graduated in 2020/2021
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and motivations for success
- An interest in the legal field would be an advantage
- Strong work-experience/ extra-curriculars
- Ambitious and competitive with a resilient personality
- Great at networking, building rapport and successful relationships
- The right to work in the UK
Incentives awarded to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at this firm -
- Lunch clubs at five-star Michelin star restaurants
- Ascot racec
- Collaborative and sociable environment, monthly socials and regular nights out
- Team activities i.e., football/ netball
- Holiday Incentives (Barcelona)
- Lunch Clubs
- Gym membership
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, get in contact today
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection