This role will require you to gain a broad understanding of the business, working across multiple functions and the wider organization to support the effective development of our CPQ capabilities in line with the business' Ease of Doing Business strategy to drive growth and customer intimacy.
Sales & Marketing Solutions Manager, Europe.
Home Based/Solihull Office.
Essential duties and responsibilities: [include but are not limited to the following:]
- Lead demand management forums, including discovery interviews & identification of process and technology requirements for a European CPQ.
- Perform project management activities
- As-Is /To-Be process mapping and gap analysis aligned with the programme strategic objectives
- Requirements elicitation for developing a European system.
- Support Process Owners and SMEs throughout the deployment lifecycle and influence/guide business leaders to achieve objectives.
- Play a key role in supporting European wide Business Process Change Management (BPCM).
- Global Alignment on strategic initiatives and IT governance
- Act as an interface between stakeholders and Project Management office
- Ensure all demand is captured and planned to inform budgets, planning etc.
Ability to Champion Jeld -Wen Values:
- Build Businesses ethically and safely
- Inspire customers through innovations
- Deliver on our promises
- Improve every day
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Experience & Background:
- Entry-level experience in an IT business facing role, operations, and supply chain focus (we welcome graduates to apply for this role)
- Experience in Global/European IT implementations
- Experience with CPQ products
- Strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines
- Analysis, problem solving/resolution and change management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Self-starting and self-motivating
- Customer-facing, action-oriented and committed to always delivering on promises
- Strong business acumen and understanding of complex global businesses and the challenges this brings
- Flexible and adaptable as well as possess the ability to manage ambiguity
- Calm and considered when working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Team player, open and honest
Competencies essential for success in the role:
- Action orientated - Not fearful of acting seizes more opportunities than others
- Functional/Technical skills - Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to the job at a high level
- Managing & measuring work - Clearly assigns responsibility for task and decisions, monitors process, progress, and results
- Political savvy - Can manoeuvre through complex political situations effectively and quietly; is sensitive to how people and organizations work
- Written and spoken fluency in English required.
- Fluency or knowledge in another European language advantageous.
- Honours degree (2:2 or above) in an appropriate Computing, Technology or Engineering discipline
- In order to attempt the EPA apprentices must have achieved GCSE Maths and English at Grade C - you may still enter the programme but will need to evidence Level 2 Maths and English qualification before starting the gateway and EPA
Relevant qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme. Requests will be considered on an individual basis where appropriate.
Informal interviews will be held where:
- The suitability of a candidate is in doubt and further evidence is sought.
- The candidate presents an unusual set of qualifications taken or pending, and an appropriate conditional offer needs to be determined.
- Candidates may need advice on the appropriateness of the programme.
- Applicants invited for an informal interview will always be informed of its purpose.
End Point Assessment:
You must be able to evidence level 2 English and Maths before you start your End Point Assessment. You may still be begin the programme without these but must obtain the qualifications in order to begin the EPA.Future prospects
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.