Our client D-RISQ are made up of an expert team of software consultants, analysts and developers to help 'change the way the world does software'.
Following eight years of R&D, they have taken the core technology and created a suite of world-leading software development tools for you to benefit from.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the founders of the company to help build a marketing plan
- Taking initiative and building their Marketing plan
- Helping to update, manage and protect the website
- Deal initially with any customer enquiries from the phone or website
- Network and engage with different businesses to help people understand our services
- Spend significant time understanding the companies services and product
- Be able to disseminate information and write clear copy and reports for different audiences
- To manage social media channels, managing content and making sure it fits the company brands
- To build and implement a marketing plan for the company
- To manage and implement email campaigns for the company, telling stories and ideas that will interest their current client base
- To communicate with current clients and make sure they are informed of new trends and developments
- To write and deliver copy for the website and other advertising needs
- To help the logistics for sector relevant events
- To deliver reports on marketing campaigns and act on changes that are needed
- Create, design or enlist suppliers to design and produce creative content for the company
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good IT skills-MS Office
- Excellent writing skills with a flair for copy
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and positive
- A foundational understanding of Social Media and reporting tools
- Understanding of how to manage and maintain a website - particularly with content updates
- Keen to develop skills and willingness to embrace change
- Ideally an interest and passion for high tech industry such as Aerospace, Autonomous Systems, Cyber Security etc.
Ideally 6 months previous experience within a Marketing role and/or a Level 3 in Digital Marketing.Future prospects
Our client would be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.